From Omni-bot Wiki
|Goal Instructions||0.8 Mount Goal|
- Mount is a goal for the bots to mount vehicles with mountable guns
- See the Fastrack example at the top of the page for an example setup.
- Properties can be set with the goal_setproperty command assuming that the goal has been selected.
- A group is a method of organizing sets of goals. One advantage to this is that all goals in a group can be enabled or disabled in one line of script rather than seperate goal types requiring additional lines to enable or disable them. Assigning roles to a group is also possible as an alternative to assigning each individual goal a role.
- syntax: /bot goal_setproperty group <string groupName>
- example: /bot goal_setproperty group myGroup
- See the section on bot roles.
- syntax: /bot goal_setproperty role <role mask>
- example: /bot goal_setproperty role 1
- This property attaches the goal to the specified vehicle.
- syntax: /bot goal_setproperty vehicle <vehicle goal name>
- example: /bot goal_setproperty vehicle MOVER_tank
- Sets a position where a bot should mount the goal from
- syntax: /bot goal_setproperty offset <int index>
- example: /bot goal_setproperty offset 0
- Sets the name of the goal. This can optionally be set when passed as the optional parameter in the goal_create command. Useful for renaming goals.
- syntax: /bot goal_setproperty tagname <string name>
- example: /bot goal_setproperty tagname myGoalName
- Sets the aiming behavior of the bot while it is mounted. Default is to aim in the direction the vehicle is moving. As such, this is an optional setting.
- Valid types are:
- opposite - aim in the opposite direction the vehicle is moving / facing
- position - aim towards the given position
- random - randomly aim around all 360 degrees, calculated every 1.5 seconds
- velocity - aim in the direction the vehicle is moving / facing
- syntax: /bot goal_setproperty aim <string type>
- example: /bot goal_setproperty aim opposite
- note: when using position, the position is automatically set based on your current aim direction
Video Tutorial Version